Financial Project Controller - (m/f)
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a renewable energy global player. The company is present across the whole value chain,
including project development, financing, construction, and operation.
Descrição da oferta
- Ensure compliance with contractual and statutory obligations of the project company (with shareholders and banks);
- Prepare monthly management accounts;
- Prepare monthly reports for third parties;
- Review and update business plans/forecast model as appropriate;
- Identify and implement improvements and efficiencies to processes;
- Work with the Corporate Finance team in the preparation of board updates and quarterly board papers and budgets;
- Work closely with the management team, taking an active role in supporting the strategic development of the local business;
- Follow up of invoices and commitments approval process for all the local project companies;
- Link with the Corporate Finance local team in order to supply all documents related with local accounting;
- Draft all the drawdown notices to the credit lines related to each project in construction.