Senior - Accounting Global Compliance and Reporting (m/f)
1 day left
In an environment of intense and ever-changing regulatory reform and regulation improvement, our Accounting Compliance and Reporting team helps our clients in order to make more strategic and assertive business solutions and information control.
Are you bright, ambitious and business minded? Do you want a career that will challenge and reward you? Joining the Accounting Compliance & Reporting (ACR) team is a great opportunity to build a career within the EY.
As Senior, in ACR team, you will have the opportunity to benefit from an extraordinary global network working on challenge multi-service line projects and innovative global business solutions in the Accounting and Tax areas. Focused on the mission of improving the efficiency of organizations’ accounting compliance and reporting processes, you will work to efficiently prepare both local and consolidated financial statements, accounting and tax reports, reduce year-end disruption and facilitate a smoother audit.
Your key responsibilities
- Providing a well-integrated broad array of accounting, tax compliance and reporting services for multiple clients with a high level of efficiency and quality;
- Assisting in the creation, implementation and maintenance of comprehensive accounting policy and procedure documentation to improve clarity and consistency of reporting;
- Developing accounting analysis and validations;
- Defining, developing and implementing effective accounting and reporting solutions and processesin accordance to local and group requirements;
- Assisting in establishing, monitoring, evaluating and interpreting accounting and tax data;
- Supporting the implementation of key regulatory requirements and guidelines;
- Identifying risks and/or improvement opportunities;
- Team management;
- Establishing professional and trust relationships with customers;
- Demonstrating in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
Skills and attributes for success
- Technical rigor and attention to detail;
- Excellent analytical skills and the confidence to translate complex data into meaningful insights;
- A strong work ethic;
- Ability to prioritize effectively on projects and the skills to adapt quickly to new challenges and concepts;
- Professional responsibility, confidentiality and integrity;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment;
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful and able to work under pressure;
- Strong communication, presentation and business and technical writing skills.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Academic Degree in Accounting, Management, Economics, Finance or similar financial fields of studies;
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in accounting, tax compliance and reporting roles;
- Background in consulting environment, mainly in international projects, is really value;
- Strong knowledge about SNC and NCRF;
- Good knowledge about international requirements: IAS, IFRS and/or US GAAP;
- Experience in ERP SAP, Navision, Primavera or another similar;
- Ability to work in multicultural projects and environments;
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in both Portuguese and English;
- Availability to work in Portugal and abroad.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Availability to work in Portugal and abroad.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package and includes support for flexible working and career development. Plus, we offer support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around the world and opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Whether your profile is considered for this recruitment process, we will contact you within 15 working days.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now!