Assistant RM, AVP, Wealth Management
Duties & Responsibilities
- Proactively assisting and support Client Advisor in delivering exceptional wealth management services and experiences
- Assist Client Advisor in providing customized and comprehensive financial planning advises and portfolios for our clients
- Develop and manage existing our client relationships, including ongoing regular client contact and communications.
- Assist in retaining and building our client relationships.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure accuracy of client information
- Actively participate in the development of new business and networking opportunities.
- Support the documentation for our client meetings, business trip, investment proposals, and others.
- Collaborate with Investment Portfolio Management team to incorporate our clients' investment strategies and their planning objectives
- Ensure that the firm's values, reputation, and standing are always well protected when representing the firm in external forums
- Ensure that all activities are undertaken within the regulatory framework. Further, ensure that the company's policies and procedures are adhered to when performing their tasks
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 5 years experiences in finance/ banking industry
- Previous experience in sales, fundraising or business development experience is a plus, but not required
- CFA designation is a plus (or currently working towards completion)
- Strong understanding of financial services industry and financial consulting responsibilities
- Demonstrate strong interest in financial, global and capital markets
- Experience in understanding the financial needs of our clients
- Demonstrate a commitment to extraordinary client service through professional excellence, the highest ethical standards, and effective use of available resources.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build and foster a strong network of relationships
- Positive and client first attitude
- Creative approach to problem solving and able to develop innovative solutions for clients
- Highly motivated and determined to work in a fast-pace, fast-growing and entrepreneurial company
- Tactfulness and adaptability to changing demand
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and handle multiple responsibilities competently, with a high degree of accuracy in a high-pressure environment
- Detail oriented, commitment to excellence and a high level of integrity
- Possess active listening and critical thinking skills
- Excellent administrative and marketing skills