- Evaluate proposed investments and recommend whether they are suitable for purchase.
- Communicate results of work to fund managers to facilitate the purchase/sale of appropriate assets.
- Maintain good relationships with market makers rating agencies and other third parties to extract best value from external research and advice.
- Assist with internal and external presentations to enable the audience to gain a good understanding of the work of the department.
- Stock and portfolio analysis
- Balance sheet analysis
- Making recommendations based on your findings to the lead fund manager
- You will have an ACA qualification or sell side experience from a top investment bank
- CFA level 2 required
- Background in a quantitative subject (Maths, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering) encouraged
- Together with the above you will be solidly numerate, diligent and have a good amount of gravitas