Under the stewardship of the Board, the Operations Manager will provide direct and indirect operational and administrative support to the Board and Society Committees, with a view to support the Society’s capacity to deliver an enhanced and professional service to its members. This position is accountable for the efficient and timely execution of a range of administrative and operational tasks, including coordinating communications, managing social media and organising society events.
- Support the President, the Board and the Committee in administrative and operational duties
- Handle and manage all enquiries from members, partners, Board, and Institute operational teams.
- Support committees engaged in delivery of CFA Institute mandated projects and initiatives such as, but not limited to Research Challenge management (emails, registrations and follow up)
- Manage promotional communications for events (webpage and invite emails), registrations and post event surveys. Example of events include the Charter Award Ceremony, the university outreach events, the Research Challenge, online webinars and meetings, etc.
- Maintain all documents and records of CFA Society Saudi Arabia and manage Database in line with data privacy laws and protocols
- Maintain events calendar
- Manage communications schedule
QUALIFICATIONS EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Fluency in English is required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proactive problem solver and willingness to learn
- Experience using standard office software such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook as well as willingness to learn basic design and project management software.
- Ability to work with social media platforms such as, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Experience of association / society volunteer useful
- Primary business activities will be conducted via phone and email.
- Office space and services are not provided. Candidates will need to have work from home and attend meeting and events when needed.
- Flexible working hours, mostly evenings.