Financial Internships 2020-21
Alan B. Lancz and Associates, Inc., is offering 2020-21 Financial Internships for Senior level students, recent graduates and graduate students in the fields of Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Marketing, or Entrepreneurship. We seek creative and open minds that strive to be world class in a variety of financial classes from equity/fixed income research to private equity and real estate. The positions will be located at our corporate offices in Toledo, OH with the potential for future full-time employment as a financial professional with the firm.
The chosen candidates will also be working in all aspects of wealth management; including data gathering and analysis, all aspects of real estate, financial planning, and daily research. Additional duties will include assistance in the preparation, publication and distribution of research, along with digital marketing, website development and media/web communication.
The term of the Internship will depend on periodic reviews of performance. Compensation will be determined by qualifications and experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with Associates and Clients
• Capability and willingness to work long hours
• Ability to quickly master in-house financial planning portfolio management software
• Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize projects to ensure on-time completion
• A strong, highly collaborative work ethic for all aspects of client service
• Digital marketing including grassroots, CRM and data analytics
• Bachelor's degree completed; MBA or advanced degree in process
• Uncompromising ethical standards and the understanding of fiduciary responsibility
• Industry designation such as CFP, CFA, or equivalent earned or in process
• Ability to handle multiple tasks with attention to detail and accuracy
APPLY BY SENDING A COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO: email@example.com