Wealth Management Advisor
JOB DESCRIPTION Wealth Management Advisor
Gray Equity Management
By integrating independent wealth management, accounting and tax planning services, we give our clients a complete financial understanding that helps them keep the promises they have made to themselves and their families, both in the present and for the future. We’ll do this by calling upon “The Power of Three” a combination of resources and intelligence built on cooperation and collaboration, among the three pillars upon which a successful financial plan is based: client, accountant and financial planner Combining accounting, tax and wealth management services gives us the ability to view the “big picture” of our client’s financial situation, including the critical tax implications of any decision they make.
- Demonstrate insightful use of financial techniques, tools, and concepts, to provide practical wealth management advice to clients.
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate analysis of the results of the client’s performance against historical, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the client’s financial strategic plan and goals.
- Ability to compare and analyze actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Research and resolve client inquiries.
- Life, disability and long term care planning capabilities
- A deep knowledge regarding retirement plans and planning
- A Bachelor’s degree and a CFP/CPA/PFS strongly preferred
- Series 7, 65, 63 and life and health insurance licenses strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of Modern Portfolio Theory and Asset Allocation Models
- Demonstrates ability to develop and maintain a strong client relationship
- A minimum of 4 years of financial services/CFP/CPA/PFS experience
- Must have strong computer technology skills
- Knowledge of CRM systems, especially Redtail and financial planning software
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maturity, professionalism, and high level of discretion is required
- Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude
- Independent worker and analytical thinker with ability to conduct research, analysis and resolve complex problems
- Strong presence with ability to interact with Senior Leadership
More searches like this
- Accounting/Audit/Tax Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Insurance Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors