Intern - Marketing & Business Development
Internship opportunity with the Marketing & Business Development team
Start Date : December 2020/ January 2021
Period: 6 Months
Location : Paris, Champs-Elysées
TOBAM, a quantitative asset management firm with assets at $8 billion and 48 professionals, is currently recruiting an intern to join its Paris (or NYC) based Marketing & Business Development team. The company offers innovative investment capabilities and provides institutional clients with diversified core exposure, globally. The firm has experienced a significant expansion and is looking for a candidate who can contribute to its strong growth. TOBAM encourage and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
The Marketing & Business Development Team
The Marketing and Business Development team, has members located in both Paris and New York. The team operates in a multicultural environment and currently draws members from Europe, America, and Asia. The Paris based team sits with the Portfolio Management and Research Team facilitating the cooperation and constant flow of information between the teams.
The Job description includes:
- Involvement in client service activities
- Market intelligence
- Manage product-specific deliverables for external distribution channels.
- Ad-hoc projects.
- Participate in Business Development process, including but not limited to, RFP content management, production of sales presentations, portfolio analysis, etc.
- Other general marketing/ sales support as needed.
- Top-notch business or engineering school.
- English fluency and strong writing skills are required.
- Strong computer skills: advanced in Excel,
- Strong analytical skills, team spirit, proactive, attention to detail, keen to learn and learn fast.
Please send over your ENGLISH CV.
More searches like this
- Corporate Finance Asset Management Passed CFA Level I Internship jobs in Bachelors
- Institutional Sales Asset Management Passed CFA Level I Internship jobs in Bachelors
- Marketing and Public Relations Asset Management Passed CFA Level I Internship jobs in Bachelors
- Other Asset Management Passed CFA Level I Internship jobs in Bachelors