Client Services Delivery Officer
This is Us.
A team of more than one thousand people sharing an idea: doing our bit in helping our clients create a better future for themselves, providing them with the tools they need to get where they want to go.
In today’s world, we know this happens because we are a fully online bank. We were born out of that idea and 20 years on, technology, simplicity and transparency continue to be the ingredients of the recipe that leaves the best taste in our mouths: being more than just a bank, someone useful in the lives of the millions of clients who have chosen us.
The way we do things also mirrors our eagerness to innovate. We are proud to be one of the very first banks to work with agile methodologies. It doesn’t ring a bell yet? No worries, we will be delighted to tell you all about it. You will find it’s one of those things you’ll want to repeat over and over.
And although we are based in Spain, we like to cross borders. We are lucky to work with international teams every day across 44 countries, composed of women and men as equal as they are diverse. Because here you are completely free to be who you want to be, love whomever you choose, and even go for pineapple as your pizza topping.
Making things happen, helping others be successful, always being one step ahead—that’s our DNA. If you look at yourself in the mirror and your reflection matches our way of being and working…we are looking forward to meeting you!
Your role and work environment:
Your Role as a member of Operations department in a multifunctional area and to be part a small but very efficient team in Lisbon office belong to ING Spain & Portugal Enterprise.
Your key responsibilities:
Client Services Delivery Officer based in Portugal
- Deploys and supports different activities within the CSD department in compliance with local regulations, ING Group’s mandatory controls and the governance of the operations department
- Activities related to Operations, to Lending Operations/Administration and to Client Service
- Actively participates in global/local projects and initiatives
What are we looking for?
Education: Degree (ideally Master degree) in business administration, economics or accounting
- Established banking experience >3 years in banking operations.
- Experienced in international and complex work environment
- Mastering of Portuguese & English
- Deep Understanding of Wholesale Banking operations
- Passionate about operational excellence, continuous improvement and processes optimization.
- Digital mindset and capabilities
- Ability to work with data and knowledge about basic statistics.
- Good self-organization ability to drive a lot of activities in parallel
- Extreme rigor and delivery of quality documents with synthesis capability
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions and geographies
- Strong customer orientation
- wareness among Operations.