Advisor Investment Review
Are you an Investment Review professional looking for an exciting opportunity to work on a diverse team?
We are looking to hire an Advisor in The Investment Review group who will provide input to and financial support for projects, acquisitions, and divestitures at Enbridge.
If this sounds like your next career opportunity we would love to hear from you!
What You Will Do
Develop comprehensive financial models for new projects, acquisition, and divestiture opportunities, including:
Integrated financial statements including consolidation and accretion impacts.
Utilization of corporate standardized valuation methodology and metrics to permit inter-project comparisons.
Identify and incorporate tax, financing, accounting and legal considerations.
Review financial, economic and other key inputs provided by the operating divisions to ensure realistic and consistent assumptions.
Coordinate and assist in the development of a risk matrix for projects that identifies the risks associated with projects and proposed or potential mitigants.
Coordinate and support the drafting of senior management and Board memoranda and provide relevant information from financial models.
Provide guidance to Business Unit project development and support teams (Tax, Treasury, Financial Risk, Credit, Corporate Controllers) on Investment Review practices and the capital allocation approval processes.
Critically examine existing corporate and business unit strategies and ensure the alignment of capital allocation initiatives with the corporate strategy.
Prepare post investment reviews of projects that compare the actual performance of investments versus commitment economics.
Who You Are
Business education from a nationally recognized program (MBA and/or CA, CMA, CFA) and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
A minimum of 5-7 years of related experience.
Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work effectively in a team.
Outstanding financial modeling skills an asset.
Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
Knowledge of regulatory, taxation and accounting issues.
High level of accuracy and attention to detail required.
Diversity and inclusion are important to us. Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting email@example.com.
Information For Applicants:
- Applications can be submitted via our online recruiting system only.
- We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check.
To learn more about us, visit www.enbridge.com
More searches like this
- Accounting/Audit/Tax Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Corporate Finance Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Performance Analysis Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Risk Management Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Full Time jobs in Bachelors