Senior Accountant - Record to Report (M/F)
Senior Accountant - Record to Report (M/F) Atualizado 09/11/2020
Be part of a new Shared Service Centre operation starting in Lisbon;
Be part of a growing company.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a Multinational Company.
Descrição da oferta
- Perform accounting and reporting tasks in line with defined processes, standard operating procedures and work instructions, update process documentations as required;
- Execute period end tasks for assigned entity(ies), perform reconciliation and clearing of accounts, report actuals in reporting system on timely manner and meeting quality targets;
- Act as subject matter expert for accounting and reporting processes;
- Secure compliance according to internal procedures and legislation;
- Support migration projects (work shadowing, work instructions creation);
- Escalate issues and concerns to RTR Team Lead and RTR Tower Lead and propose remediating actions;
- Proactively assist RTR Team Lead to identify any areas of improvement to help maximizing the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes, participate in the implementation of improvement initiatives;
- Support cross process and cross function cooperation required to achieve overall goals for GBS;
- Drive the resolution of more complex queries raised by employees, managers, finance partners & other internal and external stakeholders, build good relationship with stakeholders;
- Act as mentor for junior team members and backup for RTR Team Lead.
- Perfil ideal
- +4 years of overall combined accounting and finance experience;
- Master's degree in Finance/Accounting;
- Additional accounting certification is a plus;
- Experience in working with IFRS and local standards is a plus;
- Knowledge of Technology: MS Office, SAP is an advantage;
- English (fluent);
- Strong communication skills;
- Mature attitude towards challenges, problem solving and creative in terms of improving ways of working.
Excellent opportunity to consolidate your career and to apply your knowledge on a bright new project and to be part of a company with strong values and a bright vision.Contacto: Raquel Cortez Referência da Oferta: 45850
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.