Financial Planning & Analysis Process Lead (m/f)
Descrição da oferta
As the Financial Planning, Reporting and Analysis Process lead within a global, publicly listed distribution and manufacturing business with turnover of c$3bn you will be build and leading a sizeable team accountable for all planning, reporting and analysis production for the organization. You will work closely with Finance Business partners and Senior Finance leadership to ensure that insightful planning, reporting and analysis is delivered in a contemporary, effective and efficient way. Key to delivery in this role will be the coordination of financial planning processes and their production of the plans, ensuring financial rigor and the meeting of stakeholder requirements by ensuring that reporting principles and governance are adhered to. You will drive the delivery of an agenda of continuous improvement both in terms of quality and efficiency, across financial planning & analysis processes and systems, and championing automation where feasible.
- Build a contemporary, effective and efficient FP&A team supporting the global business;
- Lead the delivery of a financial planning process that meets stakeholder requirements, supporting the delivery of Company´s BU operational and strategic goals;
- Develop insight into potential Corporate, Business Unit and supporting Function performance gaps, enabling transparency on the success of actions taken within the Business and highlighting areas where course correction is required, through the development and provision of balanced scorecard reporting.
- Lead the provision of proactive and reactive analytical support from within Financial Services to Financial Business Partners and the Business as required;
- Co-ordinate and manage the production of the annual budget working closely with senior FBPs and business stakeholders;
- Co-ordinate and manage the production of financial forecasts;
- Co-ordination of inputs into the first draft of strategic companywide reporting to senior leadership;
- Accountable for the production and management of related SLA's for all management reporting;
- Accountable for the maintenance of agreed reporting catalogue and updating the related reporting guidelines and governance;
- Enhance Financial Planning & Analysis skills across the Company;
- Work with FBPs and Finance Process Leads to ensure that the planning, reporting and analysis produced through the interactions with, and direct activity of, the Financial Planning & Analysis, are efficient, controlled and deliver insight and value to the business.
- Perfil ideal
- +4 years of experience in similar roles;
- Substantial Financial Planning & Analysis experience, including modelling, is essential. If within a Centre of Excellence/Shared Services environment this would be an advantage;
- Previous experience of building and leading new teams would be an advantage;
- Demonstrable stakeholder management in fast moving, results driven environment;
- Effective team management experience, with strong influencing and team leadership skills;
- Centre of Excellence/Shared Services management experience is a plus;
- Additional Accounting certification is a plus;
- Fluent in English;
- SAP knowledge and Dashboarding in Power BI or similar;
- Mature attitude towards challenges, problem solving and creative in terms of improving ways of working;
- Ability to work with ambiguity and fast paced change.
Excellent opportunity to consolidate your career and to apply your knowledge on a bright new project and to be part of a company with strong values and a bright vision.Contacto: Raquel Cortez Referência da Oferta: 46349
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.