Senior Product Strategist, Asset Management
- Serve as asset class and product subject matter experts with Sales, Marketing, and Clients, including: product positioning/messaging, Performance/competitor monitoring, proactive investment updates and ad-hoc product-related client service questions, product marketing/selling system support and training
- Support development and maintenance of long-term product roadmaps for respective asset classes and focus products
- Generate ideas, assess competitive landscape, and own messaging and communications strategy for product modifications and new product launches
- Partner with colleagues in the North America Distribution business to promote retail strategies through product positioning and messaging
- Act as bridge between investment firms/portfolio management teams and Sales and Marketing to promote the investment philosophy, process, and performance of focus products
- Develop and maintain in-depth competitor awareness and monitor industry trends to help clearly articulate differentiating features of BNY Mellon investment products
- Actively participate in working with the Product Development & Management group to support product modifications and product launches
- Demonstrates in-depth and comprehensive knowledge of team's capabilities and an understanding of all products, the marketplace and client needs to drive product growth/development and maximize profitability.
- Seen as a firm expert on multiple products and product portfolios that are of strategic importance to the firm.
- Provides guidance to other colleagues as needed.
- Leads others on project teams and assists management to operationalize functional or business objectives.
- Contributes to the achievement of functional objectives.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
- 12 plus years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in asset management preferred, particularly in an investment, product, or client-facing role
- MBA or CFA preferred.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 70659
Organization: North America Distribution-HR11430
Requisition Number: 2008216