ED, Investments - Financial Services
- Established Financial Services Group
- Asset Management Focused
- Salary Dependent on Experience
Our client is part of an established Financial Services Group in the region with a growing asset management arm. I'm seeking an experienced Investment profile to join their team in Hong Kong as Executive Director.
Reporting to the Head of the Department, you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining investment strategies for the Hong Kong business, as well as designing and management of their funds. You will also play as Product Specialist, monitoring risk exposure of their portfolio, and be client point of contact for any escalations. As an experienced member of the team, you will act as 2nd-in-command in the Investment team.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Tertiary degree at minimum, ideally an MBA. CFA certification will be highly regarded
- At least 12 years' experience investment and capital markets in Asia, with a client portfolio to back them up
- Product experience in equities, fixed income OR hedge fund
- Highly proficient language skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Excellent senior stakeholder management skills
- Currently residing in Hong Kong
Interested parties, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW quoting RR245032.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you've not been notified after 14 working days.