RIA Key Account Sales Analyst
1 day left
Drive sales strategy and execution with key account financial intermediary clients
The Financial Advisor Services (FAS) story is one of growth, innovation, and endurance. We may adapt when the market changes, but we never waver in our core belief that lower costs result in greater value for our clients. We’ve gained a dedicated following by serving clients (advisory firms, Target Broker Dealer, RIA, Bank, and Institutions) with a consultative approach that employs reliable tools and resources to ensure consistent, long-term performance. We are currently seeking a Key Account Sales Analyst eager to help us continue to revolutionize the industry.
Highlights of the job include:
- Working with sales executives to gather intelligence, uncover needs and position solutions to key account clients
- Conducting market and competitive research that will influence client strategies
- Developing relationships with investment-focused individuals at client firms
In this role, you will:
- Strategize directly with sales professionals and/or sales managers to improve market share with key account clients.
- Incorporate competitive research, product knowledge and investment trends into client strategies.
- Anticipate and identify client needs. Analyze prospect opportunities using quantitative and qualitative research.
- Assemble sales presentation materials, respond to client and prospect inquiries and partner with internal resource groups to solve client problems.
- Document client trends, milestones and challenges.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
Ideal candidates have:
- Strong relationship management skills and are comfortable interacting with individuals at various levels of seniority
- Investment acumen and experience in mutual fund/ETF distribution
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and the work ethic to get things done
What it takes:
- Five years related work experience. Two years of sales analysis experience preferred.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. Graduate degree preferred.
- CFA, CIMA, or Graduate degree preferred.
- This job requires a regulatory license and/or registration (e.g. FINRA S7 , state S63, SFC). These will be determined by Compliance based on role-specific duties.
- Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position
All Licensed Positions
If you are offered and accept this position, and you do not have the necessary FINRA licenses for the role, then you must obtain the required licenses within the specified period of time as outlined by Vanguard’s FINRA Licensing Policy. Additionally, if you are not currently registered with FINRA in any capacity, prior to moving into this licensed role, you will be asked to provide authorization for Vanguard to conduct a full background check, including criminal, employment/education history, credit and public records search in accordance with the FINRA regulations. Please reference the following FINRA Licensing Policy with any questions in regard to the licensing requirements of this position.