Job Title: Marketing Consultant
Who We Are:
AndCo Consulting is an independent, SEC registered institutional investment consulting firm. We serve as a fiduciary to each of our clients, without exception or caveat, while assisting and guiding them in making important investment and plan design decisions.
The Marketing Consultant is responsible for being an industry and AndCo subject matter expert to ensure the effectiveness of AndCo’s branding and procurement efforts. Through this expertise the Marketing Consultant will develop both internal and external strategies and supporting content that is consistent in voice, meets our compliance standards and accurately, succinctly and positively positions AndCo to clients, prospects, new hires, and the overall industry.
- Provide industry expertise for the strategy and content creation for the firm's RFP's, website, intranet, social media, presentation materials, exhibits, blogs/articles, and industry publications.
- Assist with Finals strategy, custom presentation development, and preparation
- Lead and coordinate internal prep meetings to include sharing of market intel related to pre-conference strategy, communication, and final outcomes
- Manage the strategy, creation, and updates for content uploaded on the firm’s Marketing technology platforms
- Collaborate with our marketing agencies and maintain relationships
- Collaborates effectively with all levels of the organization
- Works with a high degree of accuracy and detail orientation
- Outstanding writing, editing, and proofreading skills and professional experience in creating engaging content across a variety of marketing channels
- Displays the ability to be highly organized and flexible with multiple priorities and changing deadlines
- High level of aptitude for software systems and Microsoft Office. Specifically, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe/Foxit, and RFP systems such as Qvidian
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College or University. Advanced degree preferred
- 7 years of relevant industry experience preferred
- CFA Investment Foundations Program required within 6 months of start date
- CIPM, CFA, or CAIA highly preferred
Benefits of joining AndCo:
AndCo Employees enjoy opportunities to learn and grow alongside committed leaders and colleagues. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer the following benefits: Medical, Vision and Dental, STD, LTD, Life insurance, 401(k) 3% Safe Harbor contribution, and 13 paid company holidays, in addition to a generous PTO package.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
AndCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite all qualified applicants to apply and do not discriminate against individuals because of their race, color, religion, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran status or age.
This job is located in Winter Park, Florida. Standard office hours are 8:00AM-5:00PM. This is an EXEMPT position.