Investment Analyst - Real Assets
- Maintain working knowledge of global real estate and natural resource markets as well as the investment strategies and products that provide exposure to these markets.
- Perform in-depth quantitative and qualitative analysis of existing and prospective investment organizations, strategies, and the design and execution of their investment process.
- Research, source and assess new real estate and natural resource investment opportunities.
- Monitor and conduct due diligence on existing and new real estate and natural resource investments and actively maintain new and existingexternal investment relationships .
- Participate in selecting and recommending new investment opportunities. Make strategy recommendations for the real estate and natural resources investment portfolios.
- Conduct the legal and business negotiations process associated with all new and existing investments in coordination with external counsel.