Senior Equity Research Analyst – Global Technology
The Senior Research Analyst will conduct in-depth research in the global technology sector. This will include constructing and maintaining financial models, interacting with company management and sell-side analysts, analyzing company and industry trends and communicating research results and recommendations to the team. The Analyst will support investment recommendations with in-house research and rigorous accounting and financial analysis. Additional responsibilities include collaborating with research teammates in China, providing cross sectional “tech perspectives” to fundamental and quantitative research teammates, including those covering other sectors (i.e. Communications Services, Consumer, Energy, Financial Services, Healthcare, Industrials, etc.)
Skills and Abilities:
• 5-10 years experience in equity investment research, investment banking or other related financial fields, with focus on global technology, including major subsectors.
• A strong passion for investing and a respect for disciplined, value-oriented investment strategies.
• Comprehensive understanding of financial statements and valuation methodologies.
• Solid analytical, accounting and computer skills.
• Excellent writing skills.
• Strong oral communication and ability to convey ideas to colleagues and clients.
• Creativity and intellectual curiosity.
• Demonstrated teamwork.
• Highest level of ethics.
• MBA and/or engineering degree with excellent academic credentials preferred.
To apply, visit us at https://www.causewaycap.com/about-causeway/careers/
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the fact or perception of their race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.