Equity Research Associate
Position: Equity Research Associate
Date: October 27, 2020
As a successful applicant, you will join our Equity Research group and will work with Cormark’s Energy research team. You will prepare financial analyses, industry and company research reports, and presentation materials. You will also support our Sales team with timely information and participate in special projects as required. At Cormark, you will advance as quickly as your ability and desire will take you.
- Preferably you have prior work experience as a research associate and some knowledge of the energy space.
- You are equally comfortable working independently or in team environments and have an ability to work under time constraints with attention to detail.
- You have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- You are a demonstrated self-starter who thrives on new challenges.
- You have, at a minimum, an undergraduate degree with a focus on business, finance and accounting. You have also enrolled in the Chartered Financial Analyst program. Post-graduate education or a professional designation would be considered an asset.
Who are We?
Cormark Securities Inc. (“Cormark”) is a leading Canadian independent investment dealer. Established in 1981 as Sprott Securities, Cormark has evolved into a full-service investment banking platform with top-ranked research and one of the top trading platforms on Bay Street. Over the past 10 years, our investment banking practice has participated in transactions raising $100+ billion for Canadian companies and has advised on mergers & acquisitions with an aggregate value of $35+ billion. Cormark is entirely employee owned and fully independent – we are the largest private investment bank in Canada.
We invite you to respond by submitting your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please note that only those candidates selected for interviews will be notified.