China Internet, Equity Research
- To provide research assistant support to the Research Team Head.
- To support on financial modeling and data gathering.
- To assist on writing brief write-ups on results, breaking news independently.
- To build up good relationship with Corporate Clients and assist on the invitations to Company events.
- To complete client requests with minimal supervision.
- To draft reports on relevant investment themes / topics with the supervision of seniors, and help on any ad-hoc research projects.
- Degree holder in Finance and Accounting or related disciplines, CFA qualification is a plus.
- 3 - 4 years related working experience. Candidate who does not have prior related work experience but possesses all required attributes, years of experience and skill-sets will also be considered.
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin).
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and Power-point. Previous experience in financial modelling is a big plus.
- A proactive, flexible, fast learner and team player who possesses strong work ethics. Willing to work overtime whenever needed, including sometimes, on weekends.
- A hardworking team player who is eager to learn, able to work under pressure, and willing to help other teams when necessary. The candidate should demonstrate an eagerness to develop a career in Equity Research.