Consultant I- Investment Consulting
IND Consultant I Investment Consulting
ARL Level (1 – 9)
PGDM/MBA from Tier II Colleges and/or PG in finance
3 to 5 years of experience in financial services
12.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
Work Description/Role Summary:
- Candidates with 3 to 5 years of experience in financial services either in investment consulting, portfolio management, capital markets, investment banking, corporate banking, equity or fixed income research, financial services consulting (big 4 firms) or risk management.
- Proven track record of working with multiple clients in professional organizations, managing deliverables under fast changing expectations with accurate quality in a metrics environment.
- Significant experience with proven track record of working in highly productive teams, working with multiple clients in professional organizations, managing deliverables under fast changing expectations with accurate quality in a metrics environment.
- Experienced in identifying and implementing the process improvements, standardization and automations impacting larger team deliverables.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience into Financial Services, Capital Markets or Investment Consulting
- Effective work planning and capacity utilization to help/support other colleagues in the team.
- Multi-task and actively engage in the projects and assignments for the delivery and success.
- Develop good working relations with onshore stakeholders by providing adequate customer service, and proactively work towards the customer expectations.
- Actively work with supervisor and other team members in identifying and implementing the process standardization, simplification and automation opportunities, and act as a mentor/support for the junior team members.
- Detailed peer review of deliverables, schedules and workings to testify the quality of deliverables, and assist in effectively implementing the internal review mechanism and control process.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- Excellent theoretical knowledge and background experience in financial services space, specifically in investment management industry and/or portfolio management.
- Very good understanding of various financial asset classes and their risk return profiles.
- Practical knowledge of MS Office product suites and working knowledge of VBA/Excel Macros.
Mandatory Skills (Behavioral)
- High levels of interest towards pursuing a career in the Investment Consulting space.
- Disciplined and professional approach in delivering results and ability to act as successor for the next role and take up additional responsibilities.
- Possesses excellent project management, organizational and team management skills.
- Ability to deal with independently interact with stakeholders & good articulation skills.
- Good communication and customer service skills with both onshore and offshore stakeholders and exhibits high level of cultural sensitivity.
- Self motivated individual who takes additional team initiatives than required by the role without external motivation.
- Collaborative team player with willingness to participate in wider company or team initiatives.
Mandatory Skills (Specialized)
Good To Have :
- Small to large project teams and extensive interaction with internal and/or external clients.
More searches like this
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Operations Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Performance Analysis Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors