Director, Fund Management (Central)
- This is a pivotal role to lead the department and to oversight the investment activities for the organisation.
- Develop and implement the investment activities' policies; as well as fund management plans and strategy.
- Provide professional oversight to long term investment activities to protect the organisation's investment and financial interests.
- Determine, in collaboration with relevant stakeholders, appropriate frameworks, processes and standards to be applied to the relevant investment activities, ensuring compliance with sound and agreed financial, legal, and commercial principles.
- Provide strategic advice to the Board's Investment Committee.
- Degree in Finance / Banking / Accounting; talent with CFA would be a plus
- More than 13 years of relevant experience in the investment industry with supervisory exposure
- Strong sense of business acumen; familiar with financial markets and economic matters
- Self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills
- Please send your updated resume and expected package to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
Calvern Tan Mei Karr
Direct Line: 6697 7873
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1653540