- Publishing compelling trade recommendations within both the primary and secondary market.
- Formulating a credit strategy based on sector & issuer preferences while incorporating technical considerations.
- Writing monthly and quarterly credit strategy thought pieces to help investors in their decision making process.
- Producing timely credit market commentary to keep clients updated on recent market developments and their impact on related sectors.
- Fundamental credit research on issuers to support traders with their positioning.
- Responding to client enquiries and also internal enquiries on questions regarding the team's credit strategy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- 5-7 years of experience in credit research or previous sell-side experience as a trading desk analyst is preferred.
- Deep expertise and knowledge of Asia investment grade corporates and the strong ability to work independently.
- CFA or progression toward designation/degree is a plus.