Research Analyst, Private Equity
Client Leadership - Our Vision
An independent investment consulting firm, Marquette Associates guides institutional investment programs with a focused client service approach and careful research grounded in real-world experience. We’ve served clients with a single mission for over 30 years – enable institutions to become more effective investment stewards.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop quantitative and qualitative analysis to support original Marquette research
- Write white papers on topical and academic research topics as related to the capital markets
- Assemble client education material
- Write reports on investment managers for internal and client use
- Analyze overall market factors influencing the asset classes
- Write research papers on the asset classes
- Serve as a resource for consultants
- Present research/manager due diligence at meetings
- Attend weekly Investment Committee meetings
- Represent Marquette at investment conferences and annual meetings
- Bachelor’s degree with 5-10 years investment related experience and progress towards CFA/CAIA
- Knowledge of private equity industry and managers preferred
- Strong client service experience and ability to present information effectively and professionally
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized with ability to work independently to meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and react to change positively
- Strong Microsoft Office application skills with the ability to quickly learn new software applications
- Critical thinking skills: a self-starter with excellent follow-up abilities
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills
Marquette Associates offers competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision coverage; flexible spending plans for health care and dependent care; generous time off benefits; 401(k) plan with company match and more.
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Research Analyst, Private Equity – Your Name”.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More searches like this
- Economics Consulting Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Buy Side Consulting Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Sell Side Consulting Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Consulting Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Consulting Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors