Senior Research Analyst- Private Equity, Real Assets
Job title: Senior Research Analyst- Private Equity, Real Assets
Reports to: Research Director
AndCo, an independent, SEC registered, institutional investment consulting firm, is looking to grow our research department. Our firm is guided by the mission of putting clients first. We offer a dynamic environment and emphasize integrity and respect in everything we do.
We are seeking intellectually curious, high performing Senior Research Analysts to join our growing team in Winter Park. Qualified candidates must possess relevant experience across one or more of the asset classes and categories listed below.
Relevant asset class and category experience
- Private Equity
- Real Assets
Duties and job responsibilities
- Source, evaluate, and recommend investment managers
- Conduct extensive qualitative and quantitative due diligence on these investment managers
- Communicate your conclusions to colleagues and clients in both written and oral formats
- Identify investment opportunities and pitfalls in a timely fashion
- Maintain required documentation on assigned managers in our proprietary database
- Assist with client service and support as needed
- Provide analysis and insight for prospect portfolios
- Attend and present at conferences
- Participate and execute special projects as requested
- Superior analytical abilities and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- High personal integrity
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- BS in Finance, Economics, Accounting or a related field
- Masters, CFA, or CAIA designations preferred
- At least five years of relevant work experience
- Work well in a team environment
- High proficiency using Microsoft Office.
- High proficiency using various third-party software and databases.
- The position is home office-based in Winter Park, Florida.