Client Service Associate
The Client Service Associate provides excellent client service via phone and email contact with high net worth clients. Account opening and processing of financial transactions required. Position requires ability to work under pressure with a high degree of accuracy.
- Interact with clients via telephone and email to research and resolve account inquiries and provide appropriate follow through. Required to be flexible and have good organizational and planning skills
- Respond to and facilitate client cashiering requests. Attention to detail is paramount
- Execute back-office operational functions, from opening new accounts, transferring of assets, and general account maintenance
- Interact with internal departments and areas, build support and resolve complex issues and problems
- Prepare account documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare and edit proposals and client letters.
- Position includes managing calendar updates, scheduling and confirming meetings and maintaining client and general files.
- Provide support via Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, mass mailings; Docusign; and Adobe PDF.
- Work on various projects as needed.
- Competency in all Microsoft Office software
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- BS/BA degree required
- Two years of financial services/fixed income experience preferred
- Experience working market hours preferred
- Pershing/NetX360 experience preferred
- Office located in South Bay