Wealth Strategy Associate
Are you skilled at developing wealth management strategies?
We’re looking for a Wealth Strategy Associate to:
- work closely with teammates and clients to solve problems and add value
- perform business analytics to support financial advisors in the growth of the business
- prepare, analyze and interpret portfolio performance reviews
- create and maintain client asset allocations using excel models
- maintain recommended mutual fund and ETF investment list based on UBS research and external research providers
- manage client philanthropy and security gifting
- build strong relationships with internal and external partners of UBS in order to better meet client needs and expectations
- coordinate and manage the team’s business development efforts
The position provides excellent training in how to manage a growing business along with experience in real world financial applications.
In a world filled with risk, self-interest and mediocrity, the Gallagher Group helps a select clientele have confidence in their financial decisions. We provide a holistic, planning-centric approach that incorporates estate and tax optimization, liability management and philanthropic strategies. Our group functions like a boutique within the expansive resources of UBS.
What sets our group apart is an uncommon understanding of each client's motivations and goals. Only then do we provide customized, objective and unbiased advice. Integrity, honesty, and transparency drive every decision we make. Our mission is to provide peace of mind by helping aspirations and legacies be fulfilled.
- experience in financial services is preferred
- series 7 and 66 (63&65)
- strong excel skills (creating and maintaining models/templates)
- CFA/CFP designation or working towards a CFA/CFP designation is preferred
- university degree (preference for finance, economics, business, engineering and math)
- strong analytical skills
- intuitive learner – actively increasing human capital
- an excellent communicator
- ethical, honest, reliable and transparent
- self-starter, takes initiative, motivated
- organized, detail oriented, ability to prioritize and manage tasks efficiently