Investment Analyst (Wealth Management)
4 days left
- Assist in developing the framework and scope for Private Assets within wealth management, both locally and with other offices.
- To perform due diligence write-ups on approved products and funds; as well as potential financing deals.
- To assist with the sourcing of products in response to sales people's request products and ideas.
- Responding to internal and external queries with investment-level expertise.
- Providing Advisory on funds that we have done due diligence and approved; together with advisory on direct deals where applicable.
- Develop Schroders' existing and new relationships with clients and prospects, with coordination with regional teams
- Expand coverage of the private asset offering
- Assist in managing Alternatives opportunities with close collaboration with local teams and investment desks
- Build and maintain knowledge across Schroders' Alternatives and traditional investment offering to ensure we are 'delivering the whole firm' to clients
- 3-6 years of relevant industry experience
- CAIA, CFA or equivalent preferred
- Good knowledge and expertise in at least one Private Assets product area
- Commercial acumen and entrepreneurial mind-set and a passion for growing the business
- A highly-collaborative working style with a strong ability and desire to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to clearly articulate investment ideas to internal and external audiences across various levels of seniority and expertise
- Ability to work effectively at all levels of an organisation and build strong relationships with both investment and sales teams
- A high level of energy, discipline, tenacity and self-motivation with a proactive and positive attitude;
- Impeccable character with high ethical and quality standards.