AVP/ VP , Audit
- Plan and execute audits covering Credit Audits (Covering Retail, SME, Commercial and Corporate Banking including Structured Trade & Commodity Finance. Audits assignments would also include the review of credit risk management, credit operations, trade finance and loan remedial processes and functions);
- Evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of processes and controls;
- Ensure audits are conducted effectively and completed within given timelines and audit findings and audit reports are well written and presented on timely basis;
- Ensure status of outstanding audit issues are well followed up and recommendation implemented.
- A degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance or related fields with at least 5 - 7 years' relevant internal audit in a bank, covering credit audits or credit review functions;
- Good knowledge of credit ratings, corporate banking products would be a good advantage;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- CPA, CIA, CFA, FRM or relevant certifications would be an advantage.