My client is a fast-growing Asian platform with well-rounded business units and development.
- Play a leading role in the syndication of ECM related transactions;
- Execute corporate ECM deals and perform syndicate sales function along with sell side ECM team members;
- Build and maintained strong relationships with both current and new investors and ECM counter-parties including commercial banks, investment banks, private banks, securities firms, funds and investment companies;
- Responsible for the expansion and development of the Groups ECM channels across the market
- Actively involved in client pitches, on-going business development and idea generation for the team.
- Experience in ECM syndication/distribution at an established Investment/Corporate Bank, or Securities Firm;
- Extensive Asian ECM related deal experience;
- Preferably candidates with CFA/CPA qualification;
- Strong Corporate Finance/Capital Markets and accounting knowledge;
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills;
- Fluent Cantonese, Mandarin & English speaker