Vice President, Capital Market - Debt/Equity Placement
- Being an integral member of the deal team, lead to negotiate with banks on bank loans /credit facilities;
- Manage and refinance the company's current bank loans/credit facilities;
- Being a key member of the fund management team, select and identify appropriate co-investors, lead to market co-investment opportunities and negotiate key terms;
- Responsible for co-Investors' due diligence and any other queries;
- Establish and manage relationship with lending banks and investors.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree, MBA/CFA or equivalent preferred;
- Relevant experience is required, minimum 5 years;
- Strong interpersonal, writing and analytical skills;
- Strong business sense and entrepreneurship and attention to details;
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking and dynamic environment;
- Business proficiency of written and spoken English and Mandarin.