Senior Investment Analyst
ORGANIZATION & DEPARTMENT:
Bon Secours Mercy Health is a top five Catholic Health System in the United States and has recently expanded to become one of the largest private providers of health care in Ireland. With more than 51 hospitals across Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, South Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, New York, and Ireland.
The investment program is comprised of multiple asset pools (operating, DB plan, captive insurance, DC plan) invested broadly across asset classes, geographies, and strategies. With over $10 billion of assets under management, the investment team focuses on sourcing managers and strategies that help the ministry grow and fulfill its mission. The investment program is allocated to public equities, private equity, fixed income, hedge funds, private debt and real asset investments. In addition to traditional investment activities, members of the team are involved in the system’s efforts surrounding innovation, community impact, and socially responsible investing.
The Senior Investment Analyst will help support Bon Secours Mercy Health’s (BSMH) Investment Office’s portfolio management, investment and market research, and manager due diligence efforts. In addition, the Senior Analyst will assist the team with other related tasks such as reporting, capital markets research, SRI/ESG investing and operations.
ADDITIONAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Play an active role in manager due diligence. This includes but is not limited to: Attending manager due diligence meetings, supporting alternative asset class due diligence (private capital, hedge funds, real estate), quantitative analysis, drafting and distributing manager meeting notes, staying informed on industry trends and investment manager activity. Opportunity for due diligence related travel.
- Develop, research and recommend asset allocation and investment strategies for team approval
- Prepare reoccurring performance and risk reports
- Support Bon Secours Mercy Health’s Innovation Investment program
- Coordinate legal review and completion of legal documents
- Assist in capital market’s research
- Research potential SRI/ESG strategies and support Bon Secours Mercy Health’s SRI program
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly reports for the Pension and Investment Committee
- Provide operational support for the investment function within the Treasury team, including working with the Operations Manager and Investment Analyst to manage invoice payments and cash flows as well as manage the monthly accounting close process
- Bachelors Degree - Finance, Economics or related field
Completion or willingness to participate in CFA and/or CAIA program required
2-5 years of investment experience preferred
Bloomberg terminal experience preferred, ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
Experience with Dynamo and/or Solovis preferred
Bon Secours Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
More searches like this
- ESG/Socially Responsible Research Asset Owner CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Hedge Funds Asset Owner CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Asset Owner CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Asset Owner CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Private Equity/Venture Capital Asset Owner CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors