Corporate Planning Analyst
1 day left
Reporting to the Vice President, Corporate Planning & Development, 7G is looking for a self-motivated individual who can contribute to 7G’s short-term budget and long-term planning initiatives. The successful candidate will participate as a member of a multi-functional team, with the primary objective of assisting with the effective development, monitoring and execution of the corporate plan. This role provides an opportunity to work with cross-disciplines with direct interaction with senior management and internal stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance and management of the corporate financial model.
- Assist with the preparation and presentation of the annual budget, including scenario analysis.
- Assist with the corporate production, capital investment forecasting, and variance analysis relative to the budget.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports to management.
- Maintain the economic database, including half-cycle and full-cycle type curves and longer-term development options.
- Interact with functional teams to ensure accuracy of key model assumptions.
- Prepare presentations for use by senior management, board of directors, and investors.
- Provide production forecasts to internal clients in marketing, mid-stream, and operations.
- Assist with merger and acquisition evaluations.
- Assist with key performance indicator tracking and operational benchmarking.
- 5-7 years of financial modeling experience, ideally in a similar planning environment.
- Undergraduate degree in finance, engineering or combination thereof preferred.
- CFA candidate/charterholder or MBA.
- Driven to deadlines and attention to detail.
- High level proficiency with Excel.
- Strong understanding of financial statements and analysis.
- Strong background in financial modelling in Excel (macros, pivot tables, data analysis).
- Spotfire or other data visualization software experience nice to have, but not required
- Corporate planning and/or capital markets experience (equity research or investment banking).
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with changing demands and multiple deadlines.
- A strong team player who earns trust and builds constructive relationships throughout 7G.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal functional teams and senior management, including an aptitude for being able to accurately present findings and interpretations as it relates to the corporate plan.
- A positive and optimistic colleague who others want to work with and trade knowledge, insight, and expertise.
- Full time with overtime typically experienced during monthly and quarterly reporting cycles.
More searches like this
- Corporate Finance Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Economics Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Relationship Management Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Risk Management Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors