Assistant to the Board
ABOUT CFA SOCIETY URUGUAY
CFA Society Uruguay is a non-profit organisation which represents the interests of CFA Institute in Uruguay. Together with CFA Institute, we promote the highest ethical standards and professional excellence within the local investment community. The activities of CFA Society Uruguay are run primarily through the efforts of volunteer CFA Charterholders.
The assistant to the board will provide direct operational and administrative support to CFA Society Uruguay, with a view to developing capacity to deliver an enhanced and professional service to stakeholders. This position will work closely with regional and global counterparts to support the pursuit of aligned objectives, the delivery of the CFA Society Uruguay mission and strategy, and collaboration between societies and/or with CFA Institute.
This position is accountable for the efficient and timely execution of a range of administrative and operational tasks, including streamlining and improving processes, coordinating communications, and conducting member recruitment and retention activities as directed.The executive project manager will also be responsible for providing regular activity reports and for developing and maintaining metrics to track impact.
Functions may vary depending on the specific requirements of the society.
- Handle and manage all incoming e-mail and telephone inquiries
- Manage contact database (Salesforce)
- Assist the board members in the management of the treasury and the accounting.
- Manage renewal, charter pending and volunteer’s campaign.
Planning and Processes
- Manage event management system
- Maintain events calendar
- Manage communications schedule
Assist the media services provider.
- Website content management.
- Email management.
- Social media
Project management services
- Support organisation, management and execution of events.
- Manage design and production of event brochure and marketing materials
- Negotiate rates
Results Analysis and Reporting
- Campaign results analysis and reports
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in economics, accountancy or administration, or student near finishing its curriculum.
- Experience in project management and communications is desirable.
- Experience of events management is desirable.
- Experience of association / society management useful is desirable.
- Fluency in English is required
- Must demonstrate outstanding stewardship and relationship building/management skills to expand the mission of CFA Society Uruguay.
- Global cultural orientation and working experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills including a professional and diplomatic demeanour.
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal, listening, and presentation.
- Proficient using standard office software such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
- Excellent consulting, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- CFA Investment Foundations certification and PMP certifications will be a plus.
- Full time.
This job description is a summary of job requirements and duties and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all areas of responsibilities.