Business Analyst - 12 months contract
- Application L3 support for Risk & PL applications.
- Capturing the Issues, tracking them via JIRAs and closing them appropriately.
- Participating in team meetings, scrum calls and providing regular updates.
- Working with stakeholders to capture requirements, maintaining the documentation and working with development team to close them.
- Supporting management & regulatory Reporting related tasks.
- Business analysis on Equity Derivatives Risk & PL applications
- Project management skills to track JIRAs, EPICs, Projects and generate scorecards for management reporting
- Analyzing production issues when they are escalated by production support teams or business users and helping them to be fixed.
- Participating the daily scrum calls, retro-s and adopting agile delivery approach
- Sound understanding about markets business acumen - preferred Equities or Fixed Income experience.
- FRM/CFA/MBA certification is good to have.
- Experience in working with Agile/Kanban teams
- Technical knowledge in SQL, Python