Client Leadership - Our Vision
An independent investment consulting firm, Marquette Associates guides institutional investment programs with a focused client service approach and careful research grounded in real-world experience. We’ve served clients with a single mission for over 30 years – enable institutions to become more effective investment stewards. We are recruiting for a Client Analyst to support the consultant team, complete quarterly and monthly investment reporting, participate in client meetings and provide day-to-day client support.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with lead consultants in a team-based environment
- Provide day-to-day client support as directed
- Complete client related reporting materials on a quarterly and/or monthly basis
- Create/participate in creating new project parameters based on client requirements
- Act as project manager on designated clients
- Participate in client meetings in a support role with lead consultants
- Participate in meetings with investment managers
- Resource and mentor junior staff on specific areas of expertise
- Take an active and constructive role within the firm
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or related field and at least two years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of investment industry (e.g., general financial markets knowledge, asset allocation, performance analysis, portfolio construction, investment policy, asset transfers and rebalancing)
- Advanced Excel skillset
- Interest in or progress towards CFA or other professional designation
- Experience with financial reporting and/or legal, compliance functions
- Experience with Investment Metrics (formerly InvestorForce) is a plus
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and react to change positively
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Critical thinking skills and ability to work independently to meet deadlines
- Excellent follow-up abilities
- Marquette Associates offers competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision coverage; flexible spending plans for health care and dependent care; generous time off benefits; 401(k) plan with company match and more.
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Client Analyst – Your Name”.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More searches like this
- Economics Consulting Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Consulting Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Performance Analysis Consulting Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Relationship Management Consulting Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Trading Consulting Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors