Business Development Associate, ESG/Sustainable Investment Manager, London
6 days left
- Supporting the institutional sales team with bd strategy and plans
- Assist with prospecting presentations, pitch books and other sales collateral for client meetings
- Maintain CRM.
- Assist with complex RFPs & DDQs where necessary
- Develop excellent understanding of the company products.
- Undergraduate degree - min 2.1
- Min 5+ years of sales support / investor relations experience Asset Management Interest/experience in sustainable investing/ESG
- Previous experience dealing with consultants and institutional clients (i.e pension funds, insurers etc)
- Understanding of UCITS and Investment Trusts
- Excellent business development /sales support experience
- Interest in the sustainable investment space
- IMC/CFA or CAIA preferred