Senior Analyst, Equity Investment
- Provide fundamental analysis for China/HK and overseas listed equities. Produce buy/sell recommendations and overweight/underweight for sectors to portfolio managers and Head of Equity Investment.
- Attend regular and ad hoc team meetings and discussions. Contribute to performance of relative and absolute return portfolios.
- Draft market analysis and portfolio commentaries on request.
- Support investment team in the generation of investment ideas, conduct frequent company visits, perform financial analysis and prepare investment memo.
- Cover Hong Kong/A share/US ADR equities, with proven accuracy in stocks picking.
- Cooperate closely with other research teams, such as Quantitative and Fix Income teams, in order to maximize overall investment returns.
- Preferably with experience of covering some of the following sectors - Healthcare or TMT.
- Bachelor degree or above in Economics/Finance/ Accounting or related discipline
- SFC licenses for Type 4 and 9 regulated activities is preferred
- A CFA designation is preferred
- A minimum of 7 years' experience in the capacity of investment / research analyst covering China/HK equity. Preferably experience covering A Share.
- Experience from buy-side is preferred
- Solid understanding in fundamental company analysis, regional coverage experience preferred.
- Knowledgeable in Chinese and Global equity markets
- Positive attitude, hardworking, analytical, detailed minded, self motivated and results oriented
- Excellent spoken and written skills in both English and Chinese (Mandarin is a must)