Equity Research Analyst - Sustainable Funds
The Equity Analyst will be championing ESG and generating ideas across growth, income and thematic equities.
- Undertake deep fundamental analysis on companies with a clear focus on integrated ESG analysis and sustainability.
- Identify and gauge the sustainability of companies and groups of companies under analysis including competitive advantage, return drivers, broader industry dynamics and the positive and negative external impacts of the business.
- Clearly communicate required analysis in both written and oral form.
- Attend company meetings.
- Have the ability to interact with companies and clients in a professional manner.
- 3-5 years experience working in equity research
- Generalist sector coverage preferred
- Thorough understanding and interest in ESG and sustainability
- CFA qualification preferred
- Exceptional academic background
- Intellectually curious and commercially minded
- Strong financial modelling skills