Executive Director, Asset Management
- Responsible for collecting and analysing real estate industry information and macro-economic information
- Screening and evaluating potential investment opportunities, especially in real estate industry
- Prepare investment and valuation reports for Investment Committee for potential projects
- Responsible for the follow-up of investment performance, post-investment management and issue reports on a regular time schedule
- Analyse and measure real estate industry, investment highlights and investment risks, and exit benefits
- Responsible for any ad hoc duty assigned
- Bachelor's degree or above in business, finance, economics, or related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years' relevant working experiences
- SFC Licences type 4 & 9 are required
- Strong in financial modelling and valuation
- Self-motivated, flexible and ability to work independently under pressure.
- Proficient in written Chinese and English, spoken English and Mandarin.
- Real estate sector solid knowledge is a must
- CFA is preferred