Assistant Finance Manager (Corporate Planning and Budgeting)
- Participate in the balanced scorecard (KPI) setting, financial planning and annual budgeting for the Bank and the departments, delivering the reports to senior management and Board for discussion and approval purpose.
- Prepare periodic reports including commentaries, evaluations and forecast on the performance of the Bank, its subordinate companies and the functional units for senior management decision support.
- Analyze the performance from the perspective of organization units, products, customer segments and delivery channels, and to handle any ad hoc project assigned by the management
- Enhance the current balanced scorecard methodology and workflow
- Bachelor Degree holder or above with major in Accounting, Finance, Business or related disciplines
- Professional qualification in CPA / CMA / CIMA / CFA /CFP / AHKIB preferred
- 2 years or above working experience in audit / management reporting / financial planning and budgeting related experience in banking field preferred
- Solid knowledge in financial analysis and financial modeling
- With strong analytical skills and critical mindset, capable of examining and analyzing financial and management information with business acumen
- Self-motivated, creative and able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Operational experience in Hyperion platform preferred
- PC knowledge in MS Office and Chinese word processing skills is a must
- Good report writing skills in both Chinese and English
- Fluent in both spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is a plus