Audit Manager, Treasury, Operations and Finance
- Participate in the development and maintenance of Audit methodology and procedures to provide independent assurance over the implementation of risk based capital adequacy requirements and over the treasury, operations and finance audits.
- Lead/Participate in the audit process and procedures to provide independent assessment of capital management activities, treasury activities, finance and operations, and evaluate the governance framework, risk management, regulatory compliance processes and internal controls systems.
- Lead/Participate in the handling of special assignments (e.g. investigations and other ad hoc/special projects)
- Act as business partner to respective divisions and other internal auditors to keep abreast of major developments/ updates to ensure efficient and effective working practices and monitor the implementation and progress of audit recommendations.
- Work with teammates to achieve the most efficient and effective working practices for IAD
- Engage with key stakeholders, which includes line/ senior management, external auditors and regulators.
- Make use of data analytics skill to improve the audit efficiency for audit engagements.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accountancy or related disciplines with CPA, CFA, FRM, TMA or related qualification with ECF-AML core level preferred.
- 10-15 years of experience in auditing or other risk control functions, preferably in the areas of Treasury and Regulatory Capital
- Sound knowledge of capital adequacy requirements, treasury risk management and financial risk management
- Sound knowledge of auditing requirements of banking industry and external applicable rules and regulations
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of ACL, MS Access or other data analytics tool is preferred
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Able to work independently or lead a team to execute audit assignment
- Good command of English (Oral & Written) and Cantonese. Mandarin is preferred.
- Willing to travel for audit assignment
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager