Senior Risk & Investment Compliance Specialist
4 days left
- Providing full risk and investment compliance oversight eg. assessment and development of operational and market risk framework as well as investment compliance framework
- Developing and establishing investment compliance framework and market risk framework
- Managing the exposure to and understanding of the cross-risk markets and associated investment/trading risks, building relevant processes as and when necessary
- Ensure compliance with fund prospectus, global exposure, leverage limits under EU regulation
- Work closely with Product Development teams to structure new fund strategies in line with local regulations
- Producing periodic Board and regulatory reports including risk exposures and compliance breaches
- 7 + years of relevant professional experience, gained within an Asset Management or Hedge Fund company
- Have a good academic background, a relevant post-graduate qualification (e.g. Masters degree, CFA, FRM etc.) would be advantageous
- Be knowledgeable of investment risk and restrictions under UCITS and AIFMD, including understanding of ESMA guidelines
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team in a busy environment, to identify, research, and resolve any exceptions
- Demonstrate good attention to detail, and the ability to document working procedures
- Have strong interpersonal skills, in order to interact effectively with colleagues and with senior management
- Good knowledge of post-trade compliance systems e.g. Charles River, Thinkfolio, Aladdin etc.
- Advanced Excel, VBA and SQL knowledge.