VP Sales - European Intermediaries (wholesale) - Alternatives/Private Equity
- Contribute to the development of investor business covering both existing and new prospects interested in all the firm's investment strategies
- Develop relationships with key private banks across Europe
- Proactively identify opportunities in the intermediated space
- Work with senior members of the team to develop a long-term strategy for growth and client development
- Private Banks coverage across Europe
- Present to prospects, clients and advisors
- Develop a strong understanding of the firm's product set and strategies.
- Develop strong client relationships with Private banks, Family offices, fund of fund and platforms.
- Face-off with internal stakeholders
- Update CRM system
- Conduct research into new sales opportunities across the intermediary space.
- c.5 years in similar sales role with open and closed-ended funds
- Experience and understanding of Financial Intermediarys and third party sales.
- Strong knowledge across asset classes and understanding of Closed Ended funds
- CFA or CAIA
- Proven sales experience and build new business.
- Self-starter and highly organised.
- Excellent work ethic
- Experience with sales force
- Fluency in one or more European Languages