Equity Research Analyst
1 day left
Job Title Equity Research Analyst
Job Type Full-time
Wage $100 - $125K
Location West Los Angeles, California
Hours Mon-Fri/6:30am – 3:30pm
Applicants Currently accepting US applicants only
Co. Description Founded in 1998, Oakwood Capital Management LLC is a private firm providing wealth management services to high net worth individuals, families, retirement plans and foundations.
Equity Research Analysts are responsible for individual stock research and investments. Also, the analyst must be able to analyze the financial and economic factors that influence the value of a company and its growth potential.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics, business economics, or a related field with a record of high academic achievement.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years experience
- Broad sector and industry knowledge
- Pro-active and engaging idea generation and thematic investing
- Understanding of portfolio construction and risk management
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products required
- Thomson Reuters, Eikon, Bloomberg knowledge a plus
- Meticulous attention to detail, strong organizational skills
- Conducting in-depth analysis of public companies in the portfolio as well as evaluate new investments
- Create and maintain financial models for portfolio holdings and new investments
- Organize research from third party providers
- Support trading by setting up block trades in the portfolio management system
- Participate in quarterly Investment Policy Meetings
- Provide support to account executives requests regarding equity investments
On a regular and continuous basis, exercises judgement and assumes responsibility for decisions, consequences and results within the scope of the job.
All candidates offered employment must successfully complete a drug screening, credit check and criminal background check.
Oakwood Capital Management LLC/EOE
Benefit package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability and 401(k) Plan.