Leveraged Finance Credit & Portfolio Management
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a very large European bank with an international reach.
Descrição da oferta
- The person will focus on managing exposure to companies of the Leveraged Finance Portfolio [Belgian, German, Austrian, Swiss, French & UK] under the supervision of the Head of Portfolio and Credit Management;
- This includes establishing and maintaining regular contact and relationship with portfolio companies' management teams, close credit risk follow-up of portfolio companies and responsibility for regular internal reporting on risk evolution. It also includes making proposals to sell or buy exposure in the secondary market and to build or release provisions;
- Furthermore, it requires close follow-up of portfolio companies with a view to managing interventions at different stages of the portfolio company's further development and identifying new business opportunities. Regular interventions include a wide range of situations varying from small waiver requests to add-on financings to fund buy and build strategies, recapitalizations or refinancings (including high-yield bonds), post IPO financings, amend-and-extend requests and further buyouts of the company. Such interventions will often be pro-active and will involve the portfolio manager working in close relationship with the Leveraged Finance Origination team as well as the Coverage, Corporate Finance, Syndication and Rating Advisory teams. In the context of refinancing or exit situations of his/her portfolio companies he/she will be involved in providing input for answering Requests for Proposals and preparing pitches to the companies and the Private Equity funds and play an active role in writing the credit paper and negotiating credit documentation.
- Working experience in Leveraged Finance;
- Excellent command of English;
- Strong analytical and risk assessment skills with an ability to maintain a balance of appropriate risk and reward;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and in writing;
- Ability to work under pressure with short deadlines;
- Team player with flexible attitude and good communication skills;
- Proficiency with PC applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)