Real Assets Credit Portfolio Management
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a very large European bank with an international reach.
Descrição da oferta
- Analysis and understanding of clients' financing needs / strategy;
- Analysis and identification of market trends, drivers and actors in the respective real estate (sub)markets;
- Development of risk adequate financing structures, based on financial modeling, cash flow analysis and comparables;
- Contribution to the coverage of target clients including preparation of marketing pitches for clients;
- Independent performance of research, market and company analyses;
- Responsibility for execution and coordination of credit process;
- Performance of credit analysis (including due dilligences process);
- Coordination of internal stakeholders;
- Negotiation of term sheets and loan documentation in close cooperation with deal captain;
- Coordination of all involved departments (Syndication, Credit Analysis, Credit Risk, Relationship Managers and back offices, etc.);
- Monitoring of portfolio files including internal reporting.
- Strong academic history, Master Degree in Finance, Management, Economics, Engineering areas;
- An understanding of corporate finance matters would be appreciated;
- Strong commercial skills;
- Strong numerical and analytical ability, aptitude to think strategically;Able to assess the financial strengths and weakness of a client and of a transaction;
- Autonomous and multi-tasking;
- Excellent time management and prioritisation;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Team spirit, collaborative and inclusive way of working.
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.