DataGX Project Manager, Vice President
5 days left
Education & Experience
- Accountable for the end-to-end, successful execution of client implementations.
- Act as a client-facing project manager on large, complex implementation projects to ensure a smooth transition as the relationship begins.
- Provide robust project governance consistent with global State Street standards.
- Produce and manage detailed project plans and schedules.
- Define implementation plan and costs, and managing project to budget.
- Facilitates the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Drives completion of standard product/implementation project documentation.
- Documents all custom client requirements, works with product management, technology and service management teams to define technical and process solutions to deploy custom scope, and ensures smooth knowledge transfer from sales to implementation team.
- Works with other project managers and specialists to ensure timely and accurate delivery of standard and custom scoped objectives. Ensures Implementation, delivery and development timelines are met.
- Monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders, present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions and implements project changes and interventions to achieve project goals.
- Facilitates Internal and Joint Steering Committees and regular project team status meetings and all other communications related to the delivery of the implementation.
- Help drive process improvement as the DataGX business grows and matures.
- Ensure client satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication.
- Responsible for actively managing client expectations throughout the course of each project.
Education & Experience
- Project Management certification such as PMI/PRINCE2, although not mandatory will be highly regarded.
- Proven track record in change management/project management, with a minimum 10 years project management/business analysis experience.
- Excellent understanding of the financial services industry.
- Proven ability to communicate in a clear, concise and professional manner at all levels of staff including IT developers, product and platform owners and senior management.
- Strong time management and project management skills.
- Industry certification will be highly regarded (e.g. FINSIA, CFA).
- Strong communicator with proven relationship and client management skills.
- A focus on risk excellence, with proven risk evaluation, mitigation and management skills.
- An ability to work effectively with senior management/stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Embrace State Street's corporate values and support a work environment reflective of those values.
- Be a strong team player and demonstrate dedication to group and company goals. This includes working collaboratively across multiple organizations to reach common goals.
- Demonstrate professional maturity and effective time management, being able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyse a problem, obtain and evaluate information, and reach sound conclusions.
- Demonstrate the ability to influence and create a unified vision.
- Competencies include: planning, time management, people management, problem solving, attention to detail, communication, negotiation, conflict management.
- Support a culture of commitment, team work, productivity and hard work alongside diversity and work life balance.