Global Finance Process Analysis
To elevate our game, Agility Logistics has commenced in a multi-year finance transformation program to design and implement the new processes and platforms of the future. We are seeking world class talent to contribute to this journey. As such we are looking for innovators, influencers and collaborators who can champion and embrace change as we evolve, and work closely with our key stakeholders to help build our blueprint for the future.
In Finance & Accounting, we have a big change agenda that spans across our entire Global business. We’re looking for the best finance talent to play a pivotal role in leading the success of our financial shared service center. From building new ways of working, designing changes in our ERP solution and deepening our skills within our finance community, your impact will be felt within the Company. We are looking for the best to work with our Global Business Finance team in the development of our finance processes and the build of a Financial Shared Service Center (FSSC) organization.
The role will be based in the Porto, Portugal and will report into the Global Process Organization. The key responsibilities of this role will be to assist in the design and build of our finance processes, prepare and maintain process documentation and our finance process hierarchy, execute on the certification process and work with the business finance community in continual improvement of these processes.
As a Global Finance Process Analyst, you will be a key member of the Global Process Organization dedicated in the design and adoption of our Global Process Design. Your strong analytical skills, communication and process and automation acumen are critical in driving the success of our Financial Shared Service Strategy.
Key accountabilities include:
- Responsible for the maintenance of our Finance Business Process Hierarchy and process documentation;
- Working with the Global Process Owners, Business Finance Representative and KWIT identify the class of transactions for each process area, for each class of transaction assist in the process design and automation;
- Be the keeper of the process design documentation, including the Global Design Principles, Practices and detailed work desk procedures;
- Based upon our class of financial transactions and our Global Design, prepare a series of test scripts that will be used in the certification of the application as a part of our Global Deployment of Oracle Financials;
- Assist in the design of the process and application certification methodology and the execution of the certification process;
- Be the key contact on Global Processes knowledge for the business finance and Regional Shared Service organization;
- Assess issues incurred during process execution and work with the Global Process Organization in determining the root cause of the issues and provide process improvement recommendations;
- Work with the Regional Shared Services and Business Finance on the adoption of the Global Design;
- Assist in ad hoc projects, analysis and reports as requested by the Global Process Owners, Global Program Management Office or the SVP Finance Operations;
- Actively work with the Global Project Management Office, Global Process Owners and key stakeholders to continually develop and improve the finance processes, be an active member of the Global Process forum;
Qualifications and experience:
· Minimum Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Computer Science or Process Engineering MBA or relevant advanced degree is beneficial;
· 5 to 8 years working in a regional or global shared service center responsible for the management of a transaction process area (OtC, PtP, RtR, Compliance, etc.) or a member of a finance process design and solution team working on ERP implementations and shared service transition;
· Demonstrated success in participating in a major change program, working as a member of a project team in process design, standardization, and the development of working procedures;
· Transition manager or active manager in transition of finance activities into a shared services environment will be an advantage;
· Performed gap analysis through the review of current processes and measuring the fit to target processes;
· Prepared test scripts and performed System Integration or User Acceptance Testing;
· Advanced knowledge of ERP finance applications, Oracle Financials (R12) and HFM is required. Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills are a must;
· Six Sigma Certification is beneficial;
· Successfully managed small sized to mid-sized projects, responsible for team management, status updates and issues management;
· Experience working in a freight forwarding, supply chain and logistics’ industry, is highly preferred, as well as working in a matrixed organization;
· Strong written and oral communication in English (other languages; Portuguese, German, French, and Mandarin or Cantonese, a plus).
Travel Availability: Ability to travel up to 40%. The purpose of the travel will be to meet with country finance managers as part of the transition of activities to the FSSC, training and understanding local business requirements, visit to a FSSC to better understand their processes and working in collaboration for efficiencies or for project team meetings and process design workshops.
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Financial Services