Analista de Risco Operacional | Corporate Banking
Preparing his new area of RISK in Lisbon, our client, an international corporate and investment banking is now recruiting an Operational Risk Analyst.
Reporting directly to the Operational Risk Testing Team Manager, this Officer main mission will rely on the Control Testing, covering operational risks for Global Banking in Europe and Global Markets.
The Operational Risk Controller Officer will be responsible for the following:
- Give support to the Global Market teams for providing RISK and Senior Management a synthetic, transparent, exhaustive and consistent Front to Back view of Operational Risk across activities
- Contribute to the comprehensive execution of the control plans defined for Global Banking and Global Markets activities
- Degree in Business or Finance (or related areas)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience within the Banking industry
- Experience and / or interest in the Operational Risk Management area
- Experience in a Business Line, Audit or Risk
- English fluency;
- Dynamic and with a proactive mind-set